

REANNE
My little girl is going to be 9 in December! In the past few months I have seen so much growth. With that growth has come a great sense of confidence, a bit of attitude, a thirst for knowledge, more attitude, and let's not forget the great beauty that she's becoming as well. Nine years have gone by and I still can't believe that I have this wonderful little person in my life! Not in my wildest dreams could I have imagined what was to come. And to think, there's still so much more to witness in my children's futures.
Both of my girls are wonderful little people, attitude and all. :) It's days like today, where I get to spend time with them dressing up, doing their hair and taking their pictures that I realize how blessed I am to have two great daughters.
No comments:
Post a Comment