Monday, November 17, 2008

Please, don't grow up!







Ok, so I just have to say, I have the most beautiful kids ever! Of course, I realize that every mom thinks their kids are perfect, but just look at how cute they are! There's no denying it! :)
As I mentioned before, Reanne is going to be 9 in December. I'm having a difficult time not thinking of her as my baby anymore. Same goes for Isabel. The other day I referred to Isabel as being five. She corrected me with a smirk on her face saying, "Mom, I'm six, please get it right!".
We definitely have our hands full with these two. I'm sure you've heard the saying...It takes a village to raise a child. Well, I think we need the WHOLE village! And maybe a neighboring one as well! If they take after me, I know trouble is coming. But, if they are like Ray...LOOK OUT! Pack your bags girls, you're going to visit your favorite aunt Kristi! Ok, so now I'm aging them. I think I'd rather go back to thinking that they're five and three. Yes, I like the sound of that!



No comments: