Saturday, November 22, 2008

friends

Jodi , Belinda and Amanda












Half of the gang...

















Kelly and Jodi having a giggle ....








Heather had the best snacks.

































Heather, Belinda, Jodi, Amanda, Aimee and Tanya













This weekend I attended the Women of Faith conference with about 15 of my girlfriends. It was a wonderful time of fellowship.

Friday night many of us stayed at a hotel for a "sleep over". I shared a room with Laurie, Jodi, Belinda and Heather. Probably not the best group of us to put together considering we ALL have sleeping issues: a sleep-walker, a sleep-talker, an "I can fall asleep anywhere, anytime!" sleeper, and a worry-wart, anxious sleeper. All of you KNOW who you are!! ;) We didn't get to bed until 3 a.m. because we spent the night reminiscing, sharing stories, laughter, and shhh...plenty of junk food, too! Cinnabon anyone?? :)

I'll never forget the great memories we made this weekend and will forever cherish each of these wonderful ladies. The convention was great, and though I initially went into the weekend thinking it would be a good time, I didn't realize how much I would get out of it spiritually. So much more than I ever could have anticipated.

Below is a clip of Anita Renfroe singing one of her many hilarious songs...

Thank you ladies for the great fellowship!







No comments: