Saturday, December 27, 2008

Holiday Time




Ok, now that I've recovered from the holidays, I will give you a run down of the last three weeks. Isabel was having a small recital and I was a volunteer mom. I opened my big mouth and said I was creative, so one of my big jobs was to help with the back drop. I was a silent worker, and many of the other moms had their own ideas, and I just wasn't willing to "go there"! :) I decided to just do the work and let them be creative. It all went well and I think the backdrop looked cute. The recital was about 15 minutes long and all the kids did a great job. Mine, of course, was the cutest one there!!
We had a few Christmas parties to attend, too. We had the best time at our friend's "gift exchange" party.

Having the girls home is nice in that I don't have to get up until they do, and sometimes not even then. The older they get, the easier it is. Sleeping in is the best!



I spent a day in Isabel's class helping the kids with their ginger bread houses. That was fun and the kids had a very good time. It was messy, but they had fun and that's what counts. Their houses looked great!

Overall, we had a good holiday. The kids got lots and lots of stuff and they loved everything. I think they got too much, but it only happens once a year, so...

Speaking of once a year, Reanne is now 9. Wow, 9!! Where has the year gone. We took her out to dinner and had a nice time. We'll have a party later as I would like to give her her own day.

No comments: